Stephen King (via v-ous)
HOW CAN WE BE HAPPY ?
Once a group of 50 people was attending a seminar.
Suddenly the speaker stopped and decided to do a group activity. He started giving each one a balloon. Each one was asked to write his/her name on it using a marker pen. Then all the balloons were collected and put in another room.
Now these delegates were let in that room and asked to find the balloon which had their name written, within 5 minutes. Everyone was frantically searching for their name, colliding with each other, pushing around others and there was utter chaos.
At the end of 5 minutes no one could find their own balloon.
Now each one was asked to randomly collect a balloon and give it to the person whose name was written on it.
Within minutes everyone had their own balloon.
The speaker began— exactly this is happening in our lives. Everyone is frantically looking for happiness all around, not knowing where it is.
Our happiness lies in the happiness of other people. Give them their happiness; you will get your own happiness.
And this is the purpose of human life.
Emma Watson fangirling over Julia Roberts at the 86th Annual Academy Awards
1. Ellen was AWESOME SHE EVEN GAVE OUT PIZZA
2. Benedict stole the show with his photo bomb and just being himself
3. Gravity stole the show with awards
4. The Hobbit fandom felt cheated
5. John Travolta does not know how to say Idina Menzel
6. The best Celebrity selfie of all time was taken
7. 12 years a slave won best motion feature
8. Cate Blanchett won best Actress in a leading role
9. Leonardo dicaprio did not win best actor in a leading role.
he looks so pleased
"oh look. look at this apple. it me"
horf horf horf
cover girl! put the bass in your walk. head to toe, let your whole body talk!